6" Caster Wheel, 1000 lb. Load Rating, Wheel Width 2", Polyurethane, Fits Axle Dia. 1/2"
- Item # 49H858
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 49H858
- Catalog Page # 1217
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Caster Wheel
- Load Rating 1000 lb.
- Wheel Dia. 6"
- Wheel Width 2"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Polyurethane
- Wheel Color Orange
- Caster Core Material Aluminum
- Hub Length 2-15/32"
- Fits Axle Dia. 1/2"
- Spanner Bushing Included
- Core Color Silver
- Caster Wheel Bearings Ball
- Durometer 90 Shore A
- Resistant To Anti-Freeze,Brake Fluid,Chemicals,Metal Debris,Motor Oil,Power Steering Fluid,Transmission Fluids
- Features Reduces Noise Output, Reduces Push/Pull Forces, Ergonomic Rolling Wheel, Donut Tread, Chemical and Mechanical Lock of Tread to the Core
- Bore Dia. 1/2"
- Replacement For Mfr. No. CDP-G-10, CDP-G-11, CDP-G-12
- Includes (2) Top Hat Bushings
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Caster Load Rating Range Medium-Duty
- Caster Wheel Shape Donut Tread
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.