6" Bolt Hole Caster with 2000 lb. Load Rating and Roller Caster Wheel Bearings
- Item # 32MZ44
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BS5 150 CI15
- Catalog Page # 1208
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bolt Hole Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range Medium-Duty
- Wheel Dia. 6"
- System of Measurement Inch
- Wheel Width 1-3/4"
- Load Rating 2000 lb.
- Replacement Wheel Mfr. No. 150 CI15
- Wheel Color Gray
- Overall Height 8"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Cast Iron
- Caster Core Material Cast Iron
- Core Color Gray
- Caster Wheel Bearings Roller
- Bolt Hole Dia. 3/4"
- Caster Raceway Single Ball
- Frame Finish Zinc
- Features Different Stem Lengths, Hollow
- Application Material Handling
- Standards ICWM
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Caster Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 662 Degrees F
- Non-Marking Yes
- Number of Wheels 1
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster
- Caster Brake Included No
- Caster Stem Type Hollow Kingpin
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5VF31GRAINGER APPROVED
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.