5" Medium-Duty Swivel Plate Caster, 1050 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 1NVK4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1NVK4
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
- Caster Load Rating Range Medium-Duty
- Load Rating 1050 lb.
- Caster Brake Included No
- Caster Swivel Lock Type 4-Position Directional Lock
- Wheel Dia. 5"
- Wheel Width 2"
- Overall Height 6-1/2"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Polyurethane
- Caster Core Material Aluminum
- Wheel Color Blue
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern D
- Caster Plate Size 5" x 5-1/2"
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 4-1/8" x 4-1/2"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 4-1/8" x 4-1/2"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Roller
- Item Plate Caster
- Number of Wheels 1
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster with 4-Position Directional Lock
- Caster Wheel Shape Standard
- Caster Frame Material Steel
- Caster Raceway Double Ball
- Durometer 95 Shore A
- Core Color Silver
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 3/8"
- Caster Plate Thickness 15/64"
- Frame Finish Zinc Chromate
- Thread Guards No
- Caster Temp. Range Available No
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.