5" Light-Medium Duty Swivel Stem Caster, 350 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 32J838
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # P12S-PB050D-SG2
- Catalog Page # 1212
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Stem Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range Light-Medium Duty
- Caster Stem Type Friction Ring
- Wheel Dia. 5"
- Wheel Width 1-1/4"
- Load Rating 350 lb.
- Replacement Wheel 26Y368
- Stem Dia. 7/16"
- Wheel Color Black
- Overall Height 6"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Polypropylene
- Caster Core Material Polypropylene
- Core Color Black
- Caster Wheel Bearings Delrin
- Stem Length 1-7/8"
- Caster Raceway Double Ball
- Frame Finish Zinc Plated
- Application Hotel Equipment, Institutional Equipment, Food Service Racks and Cases, Stock Carts
- Standards ICWM, NSF Listed
- Includes Complete Caster with Dust Cover
- Caster Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Non-Marking Yes
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Number of Wheels 1
- Caster Wheel Shape Standard
- Caster Brake Included No
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.