5" Light-Medium Duty Swivel Plate Caster, 315 lb. Load Rating
- Item# 29XW86
- Mfr. Model# PGS50120ZN-TPU22(BG)
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Plate Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range Light-Medium Duty
- Extended Lead No
- Wheel Dia. 5"
- Load Rating 315 lb.
- Wheel Width 1-1/4"
- Overall Height 6-1/4"
- Caster Brake Included No
- Caster Swivel Lock Type No Lock Included
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Polyurethane
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 1-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 1-3/4" x 3"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Ball
- Wheel Color Blue
- Caster Core Material Polypropylene
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern C
- Plate Size 2-5/8" x 3-3/4"
- Caster Raceway Double Ball
- Durometer 45 Shore D
- Core Color Gray
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 5/16"
- Frame Material Steel
- Plate Thickness 781/5000"
- Frame Finish Zinc Plated
- Thread Guards Yes
- Application Hospital Equipment, Utility Carts, Store Fixtures, Institutional Equipment, Office Equipment, Food Service
- Standards NSF, RoHS
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Caster Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Non-Marking Yes
- Number of Wheels 1
- Caster Wheel Shape Standard
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.