5" Light-Medium Duty Rigid Plate Caster, 450 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 33H915
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 33H915
- Catalog Page # 1202
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Caster Sub-Type Rigid
- Caster Load Rating Range Light-Medium Duty
- Load Rating 450 lb.
- Caster Brake Included No
- Caster Swivel Lock Type No Lock Included
- Wheel Dia. 5"
- Wheel Width 1-1/2"
- Overall Height 6-3/16"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Polyurethane
- Caster Core Material Polyolefin
- Wheel Color Maroon
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern B
- Caster Plate Size 3-3/4" x 4-1/2"
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 3" x 3"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-5/8" x 3-5/8"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Ball
- Caster Max. Temp. 175 Degrees F
- Caster Min. Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Item Plate Caster
- Non-Marking Yes
- Number of Wheels 1
- Standards NSF ANSI ICWM
- Caster Product Group Rigid Caster
- Caster Wheel Shape Standard
- Caster Frame Material Steel
- Extended Lead No
- Durometer 95 Shore A
- Core Color Gray
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 3/8"
- Caster Plate Thickness 5/32"
- Frame Finish Zinc Plated
- Thread Guards No
- Application Hospital Equipment, Utility Carts, Store Fixtures, Office Equipment, Hotel Equipment, Institutional Equipment, Food Service Racks and Cases, Stock Carts, Laundry Trucks
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.