Swivel Stem Caster, TPR, 5", 220lb.
- Item # 1MMG6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CH05TPP125SWXRN2G
- Catalog Page # 1212
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Stem Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range Light-Duty
- Caster Stem Type Expandable
- Wheel Dia. 5"
- Wheel Width 1-1/4"
- Load Rating 220 lb.
- Stem Dia. 13/16"
- Wheel Color Gray
- Overall Height 6-5/16"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Thermoplastic Rubber
- Caster Core Material Polypropylene
- Core Color Gray
- Caster Wheel Bearings Ball
- Stem Length 2-1/4"
- Caster Raceway Double Ball
- Frame Finish Chrome Plated
- Features Floor Protection, Noise Reduction
- Application Food Service, Case Carts, Utility Carts, Hospital Equipment, Institutional Equipment, Store Fixtures, Medical Equipment
- Standards ICWM
- Includes Complete Caster with Thread Guards
- Caster Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Non-Marking Yes
- Caster Thread Size 1/2-13
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Number of Wheels 1
- Caster Wheel Shape Crown
- Caster Brake Included No
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.