5" Light-Duty Swivel Plate Caster, 240 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 33H680
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DCRR05052S001G
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
- Caster Load Rating Range Light-Duty
- Load Rating 240 lb.
- Caster Brake Included Yes
- Caster Swivel Lock Type No Lock Included
- Wheel Dia. 5"
- Wheel Width 1-1/4"
- Overall Height 6-1/8"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Rubber
- Caster Core Material Rubber
- Wheel Color Black
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern A
- Caster Plate Size 3-1/8" x 4-1/8"
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 1-3/4" x 3"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-3/8" x 3-3/8"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Delrin
- Caster Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Caster Min. Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Item Plate Caster
- Non-Marking No
- Number of Wheels 1
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster with Brake
- Caster Brake Type Side Strap
- Caster Wheel Shape Standard
- Caster Frame Material Steel
- Extended Lead No
- Replacement Wheel Mfr. No. RR0505206G
- Caster Raceway Double Ball
- Durometer 80 Shore A
- Core Color Black
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 5/16"
- Caster Plate Thickness 9/64"
- Frame Finish Zinc Plated
- Thread Guards No
- Application Hotel Equipment, Institutional Equipment, Food Service Racks and Cases, Stock Carts, Laundry Trucks
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.