5" Caster Wheel, 1000 lb. Load Rating, Wheel Width 2", Polyurethane, Fits Axle Dia. 1/2"
- Item# 16V361
- Mfr. Model# PM0522808
- Catalog Page# 1258
- UNSPSC# 31162702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Caster Wheel
- Load Rating 1000 lb.
- Wheel Dia. 5"
- Wheel Width 2"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Polyurethane
- Wheel Color Green
- Caster Core Material Aluminum
- Hub Length 2-7/16"
- Fits Axle Dia. 1/2"
- Spanner Bushing Not Included
- Core Color Silver
- Caster Wheel Bearings Ball
- Durometer 90 Shore A
- Resistant To Chemicals, Most Acids, Oil, Water
- Features Chemical and Mechanical Lock of Tread to the Core
- Bore Dia. 1/2"
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Caster Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Non-Marking Yes
- Caster Load Rating Range Medium-Duty
- Caster Wheel Shape Donut Tread
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 16V362GRAINGER APPROVED
Clearance Price $11.66 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.