5" Bolt Hole Caster with 440 lb. Load Rating and Roller Caster Wheel Bearings
- Item # 38LU27
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BS4 125 GR1E L
- Catalog Page # 1208
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bolt Hole Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range Light-Medium Duty
- Wheel Dia. 5"
- System of Measurement Inch
- Wheel Width 1-1/4"
- Load Rating 440 lb.
- Replacement Wheel Mfr. No. 125GR1E
- Wheel Color Green
- Overall Height 6-7/16"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Rubber
- Caster Core Material Nylon
- Core Color Black
- Caster Wheel Bearings Roller
- Bolt Hole Dia. 1/2"
- Caster Brake Type Total Lock
- Caster Raceway Single Ball
- Frame Finish Zinc Plated
- Features Kingpin Less Press Steel, Hallow
- Application Tool and Work Boxes
- Standards ICWM
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Caster Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Non-Marking Yes
- Number of Wheels 1
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster with Total Lock
- Caster Brake Included Yes
- Caster Stem Type Hollow Kingpin
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.