5" Bolt Hole Caster with 330 lb. Load Rating and Roller Caster Wheel Bearings
- Item # 44YU73
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LEXR-POEV 125XR-FI-SG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bolt Hole Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range Light-Medium Duty
- Wheel Dia. 5"
- System of Measurement Inch
- Wheel Width 1-9/16"
- Load Rating 330 lb.
- Replacement Wheel Mfr. No. POEV 125/12XR-SG
- Wheel Color Gray
- Overall Height 5-15/16"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Rubber
- Caster Core Material Nylon
- Core Color Black
- Caster Wheel Bearings Roller
- Bolt Hole Dia. 1/2"
- Caster Brake Type Total Lock
- Caster Raceway Double Ball
- Frame Finish Stainless Steel
- Features Corrosion Resistant, Soft Tread, Hollow
- Application Food Service, Medical and Institutional Equipment
- Standards ISO 5001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, DIN EN 12575
- Caster Temp. Range Available No
- Number of Wheels 1
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster with Total Lock
- Caster Brake Included Yes
- Caster Stem Type Hollow Kingpin
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.