Grainger Choice ProductGRAINGER APPROVED
5/8"-11 Carbon Steel Square Neck Plow Bolt, Grade 5, 1-1/2"L, Zinc Plated Finish, 10 PK
- Item # 1CFG1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1CFG1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31161611
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.57 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Plow Bolts with #3 dome-heads are designed to install plow blades for construction and snow removal. Each features a countersunk square neck with 80° head angle that locks into position as the nut is tightened, providing added strength and durability. Grade 5 Steel bolts are hardened, yet more malleable than Grade 8, allowing them to withstand shear force.
- System of Measurement Inch
- Item Plow Bolt
- Plow Bolt Type Square Neck Plow Bolt
- Head Type - Plow Bolts #3 Dome
- Basic Material Carbon Steel
- Material Grade Grade 5
- Fastener Finish Zinc Plated
- Dia./Thread Size 5/8"-11
- Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Industry Standards SAE J-429
- Head Style Countersunk
- Head Dia. 1.147"
- Head Height 0.516"
- Head Angle (Deg.) 80
- Square Width 0.64"
- Tensile Strength (PSI) SAE J 429
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions