4" Light-Medium Duty Swivel Plate Caster, 330 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 22N142
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LIX-POHI 100G-FI
- Catalog Page # 1204
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Plate Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range Light-Medium Duty
- Extended Lead No
- Wheel Dia. 4"
- Load Rating 330 lb.
- Wheel Width 1-3/16"
- Overall Height 4-15/16"
- Caster Brake Included Yes
- Caster Swivel Lock Type Total Lock
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster with Total Lock
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Glass Filled Nylon
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-1/8" x 3"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-3/16" x 3-1/8"
- Replacement Wheel Mfr. No. POHI 100/12-45G
- Caster Wheel Bearings Plain
- Wheel Color Gray
- Caster Core Material Glass Filled Nylon
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern A
- Plate Size 3-3/8" x 3-15/16"
- Caster Raceway Double Ball
- Caster Brake Type Total Lock
- Durometer 85 Shore D
- Core Color Gray
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 5/16"
- Frame Material Stainless Steel
- Plate Thickness 0.098"
- Frame Finish Stainless Steel
- Thread Guards No
- Application High Temperature: Food Industry / Bakeries
- Standards ISO 5001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, DIN EN 12571
- Caster Temp. Range Available No
- Number of Wheels 1
- Caster Wheel Shape Standard
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.