4" Caster Wheel, 700 lb. Load Rating, Wheel Width 2", Polyurethane, Fits Axle Dia. 1/2"
- Item # 29XU83
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UIR-0420-08
- Catalog Page # 1217
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Caster Wheel
- Load Rating 700 lb.
- Wheel Dia. 4"
- Wheel Width 2"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Polyurethane
- Wheel Color Blue
- Caster Core Material Cast Iron
- Hub Length 2-7/16"
- Fits Axle Dia. 1/2"
- Spanner Bushing Included
- Core Color Gray
- Caster Wheel Bearings Roller
- Durometer 92 Shore A
- Resistant To Chemicals,Grease,Most Oil,Water
- Features PTMEG Premium Polyurethane
- Bore Dia. 1/2"
- Replacement For 29XU83
- Includes Complete Wheel with Bearings
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Caster Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Non-Marking Yes
- Caster Load Rating Range Light-Medium Duty
- Caster Wheel Shape Standard
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.