4-1/2" Mechanical Contractors Vacuum Gauge, 30 to 0 In. Hg
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Vacuum Gauge
- Gauge Application Mechanical Contractors
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 4-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Copper
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units In. Hg
- Gauge Primary Range Values 30 to 0
- Gauge Accuracy +/-1.00%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Vacuum Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Liquid Filled No
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 1
- Gauge Case Color Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Copper
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Copper
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- For Use With Non-Explosive Gas Or Liquid That Do Not Crystalize And Corrode Copper Alloy
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series Y120SS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.