4-1/2" General Purpose Pressure Gauge, 0 to 400 psi
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application General Purpose
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 4-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 400
- Gauge Accuracy +/-0.50%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Liquid Filled No
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 5
- Gauge Case Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Gauge Case Color Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Socket Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Sensor Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Gauge Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Gauge Special Options Maximum Reading Pointer
- For Use With Non-Explosive Gas Or Liquid That Do Not Crystalize And Corrode Copper Alloy
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Includes Blow Off Disc
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.