316 Stainless Steel Socket x Socket Ball Valve, Locking Lever, 4" Pipe Size
- Item # 3CFX2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SV53036SW040
- Catalog Page # 2869
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Handle can be locked in an open or closed position. Blowoutproof stem. Vacuum service to 29" Hg. Suitable for use with hydraulics, vacuum, chemicals, oil, gas, and low-pressure steam in corrosive environments.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Socket
- Valve Structure 3-Piece
- Pipe Size 4"
- Connection Type Socket x Socket
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 600 psi CWP
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat Material RPTFE
- Stem Type Self-Adjusting
- Handle Type Locking Lever
- Handle Material 300 Stainless Steel with PVC Grip
- Stem Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Seal Material PTFE
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Stainless Steel
- Standards ASTM A351 CF8M
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?