304 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flange, Welded, 1/2" Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting
- Item # 4WPN2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4WPN2
- Catalog Page # 2778
- UNSPSC # 40142407
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Featuring 304 stainless steel for very good corrosion resistance, this GRAINGER APPROVED weld neck flange can be attached to a system via a circumferential weld at the neck. The welded area can be easily examined by radiography. Matched pipe and flange bore reduces turbulence and erosion inside the pipeline. Flange is excellent for use in your critical applications and is ideal for use with air, water, oil, natural gas, and steam.
- Item Weld Neck Flange
- Pipe Fitting Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Fitting Schedule/Class Class 150
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1/2"
- Fitting Connection Type Welded
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Outside Dia. 3-1/2"
- Number of Holes 4
- Temp. Range -60 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Standards ANSI B16.5, ASTM A182
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?