304 Stainless Steel Lap Joint Flange, Welded, 6" Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting
- Item # 4WPR3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4WPR3
- Catalog Page # 2778
- UNSPSC # 40142407
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Allowing easy assembly and alignment, this GRAINGER APPROVED lap joint flange can be used with either a stub end or taft, which is butt welded to the pipe with the flange loose behind it. Model is ideal for use in frequently cleaned or inspected low-pressure systems, while the 304 stainless steel construction offers very good corrosion resistance. Flange is suitable for use with air, water, oil, natural gas, and steam.
- Item Lap Joint Flange
- Pipe Fitting Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Fitting Schedule/Class Class 150
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 6"
- Fitting Connection Type Welded
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Outside Dia. 11"
- Number of Holes 8
- Temp. Range -60 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Standards ANSI B16.5, ASTM A182
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?