3" Light-Duty Swivel Stem Caster, 198 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 2GU84
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2350440906400010805
- Catalog Page # 1254
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Stem Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range Light-Duty
- Caster Stem Type Threaded
- Wheel Dia. 3"
- Wheel Width 9/16"
- Load Rating 198 lb.
- Stem Dia. 15/32"
- Wheel Color Gray
- Overall Height 3-9/16"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Polyurethane
- Caster Core Material Aluminum
- Core Color White
- Caster Wheel Bearings Roller
- Stem Length 9/16"
- Caster Raceway Double/Single Ball
- Frame Finish Powder Coated
- Application Medical
- Standards ISO 9001
- Caster Temp. Range 20 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Non-Marking Yes
- Caster Thread Size M10
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Number of Wheels 1
- Caster Brake Included No
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2GU85GRAINGER APPROVED
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.