3" Light-Duty Swivel Plate Caster, 150 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 22E528
- Mfr. Model # 155-2XTPR-04-WB
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G5444
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Plate Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range Light-Duty
- Wheel Dia. 3"
- Load Rating 150 lb.
- Wheel Width 7/8"
- Overall Height 4"
- Caster Brake Included Yes
- Caster Swivel Lock Type No Lock Included
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster with Brake
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Thermoplastic Rubber
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 7/8" x 1-9/16"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 7/8" x 1-9/16"
- Wheel Color Gray
- Caster Core Material Polypropylene
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern C
- Plate Size 1-1/4" x 2"
- Caster Brake Type Pedal
- Core Color Black
- Frame Material Composite
- Frame Finish Enamel
- Caster Temp. Range Available No
- Number of Wheels 2
- Caster Wheel Shape Standard
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Item # 22E526GRAINGER APPROVED
Web Price $7.54 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.