Swivel Plate Cstr,Rubber,3-1/2 in,155 lb
- Item # 33H856
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DCRR03X52S001
- Catalog Page # 1203
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
- Caster Load Rating Range Light-Duty
- Load Rating 155 lb.
- Caster Brake Included No
- Caster Swivel Lock Type No Lock Included
- Wheel Dia. 3-1/2"
- Wheel Width 1-1/4"
- Overall Height 4-5/8"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Rubber
- Caster Core Material Rubber
- Wheel Color Black
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern B
- Caster Plate Size 3-3/4" x 4-5/8"
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 3" x 3"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-7/16" x 3-7/16"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Delrin
- Caster Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Caster Min. Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Item Plate Caster
- Non-Marking No
- Number of Wheels 1
- Standards U.S. Postal Service, Hamper and Utility Carts
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster
- Caster Wheel Shape Standard
- Caster Frame Material Steel
- Extended Lead No
- Replacement Wheel Mfr. No. RR03X5206G
- Caster Raceway Double Ball
- Includes Thread Guards
- Durometer 80 Shore A
- Core Color Black
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 5/16"
- Caster Plate Thickness 9/64"
- Frame Finish Zinc Plated
- Thread Guards Yes
- Application US Postal Service Hamper and Utility Carts
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 33H853GRAINGER APPROVED
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.