25A @ 240V Hinge, Lever Industrial Snap Action Switch; Series S
- Item # 5JEG7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5JEG7
- Catalog Page # 285
- UNSPSC # 39121505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Snap Action Switch Type Industrial Snap Action Switch
- Basic Actuator Type - Snap Action Switch Lever
- Actuator Type - Snap Action Switch Hinge, Lever
- Item Industrial Snap Action Switch
- AC Contact Rating - Snap Action Switch 25A @ 240V
- Contact Form- Switches SPDT
- Lever Actuator Length - Snap Action Switch 1.50"
- Height - Snap Action Switch 0.64"
- Width - Snap Action Switch 1.82"
- Depth - Snap Action Switch 0.64"
- Electrical Connection - Snap Action Switch 1/4" Quick Connect
- Mounting Dimension - Snap Action Switch 1.00" Centers
- Number of Circuits - Snap Action Switch 1
- Watertight - Snap Action Switch No
- Series S
- Operating Force 10.05 oz.
- Max. Pretravel 0.312"
- Release Force 1.40 oz.
- Differential Travel 0.093"
- Over Travel 0.150"
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 221 Degrees F
- Housing Material Phenolic Case and Cover
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.