2" Plate Leveling Caster,551 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 24WK16
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 24WK16
- Catalog Page # 1208
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Caster Mounting Type Plate
- Caster Load Rating Range Light-Medium Duty
- Load Rating 551 lb.
- Wheel Dia. 2"
- Wheel Width 1"
- Overall Height 3-1/4"
- Caster Adjustment Thumbwheel
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-1/4" x 2-1/4"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Nylon
- Frame Material Die-Cast Aluminum
- Caster Brake Included No
- Frame Finish Powder Coated
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Item Leveling Caster
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 1/4"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-1/4" x 2-1/4"
- Plate Size 2-5/8" x 2-5/8"
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern D
- Caster Raceway Double Ball
- Replacement Wheel 24WK28
- Wheel Color Black
- Features One Moving and One Set, Anti-Vibration
- Plate Thickness 9/50"
- Caster Temp. Range Available No
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.