2" Light-Duty Swivel Plate Caster, 80 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 29XW87
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # P5S-RP020G-P-001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
- Caster Load Rating Range Light-Duty
- Load Rating 80 lb.
- Caster Brake Included No
- Caster Swivel Lock Type No Lock Included
- Wheel Dia. 2"
- Wheel Width 13/16"
- Overall Height 2-5/8"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Thermoplastic Rubber
- Caster Core Material Polypropylene
- Wheel Color Gray
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern D
- Caster Plate Size 1-3/16" x 2"
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 13/16" x 1-9/16"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 13/16" x 1-9/16"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Plain
- Caster Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Caster Min. Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Item Plate Caster
- Non-Marking Yes
- Number of Wheels 1
- Standards ICWM, NSF, RoHS
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster
- Caster Wheel Shape Standard
- Caster Frame Material Steel
- Extended Lead No
- Caster Raceway Double Ball
- Durometer 85 Shore A
- Core Color Gray
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 3/16"
- Caster Plate Thickness 3/32"
- Frame Finish Zinc Plated
- Thread Guards No
- Application Fixtures, Carts, Institutional Equipment, Medical Equipment, Furniture
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.