2-1/2" x 10 ft. Galvanized Steel Pipe, Pipe Schedule 40
- Item # 40L305
- Mfr. Model # 569-1200GR
- Catalog Page # 2825
- UNSPSC # 40142101
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe
- Pipe Connection Type Threaded on Both Ends
- Pipe Type Pipe
- Pipe Schedule 40
- Seamless/Welded Welded
- Material - Pipe Galvanized Steel
- Pipe Size - Nominal 2-1/2"
- Overall Pipe Length 10 ft.
- Pipe Thread Type MNPT x MNPT
- Max. Pressure 945 psi @ 650 Degrees F
- Inside Dia. (In.) 2.469
- Outside Dia. (In.) 2.875
- Wall Thickness (In.) 0.203
- Metal Detectable Yes
- Standards ASTM A53, ASTM A733, ASME B1.20.1
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 40L3082-1/2" Black Steel Pipe, 10 ft. Overall Pipe Length, Threaded on Both Ends, Welded, Pipe Schedule 40GRAINGER APPROVED
Web Price $179.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.