2-1/2" General Purpose Pressure Gauge, 0 to 200 psi
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This flange-mount panel gauge has outstanding performance and a great value. Can be used with air compressors, pumps, and similar equipment. Back connection. Connection/internal material: brass/bronze.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application General Purpose
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 2-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Steel
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Brass / Bronze
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Center Back
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 200
- Gauge Accuracy +/-3-2-3%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable Yes
- Gauge Mounting Method Front Flange
- Liquid Filled No
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 5
- Gauge Case Material Steel
- Gauge Case Color Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Bronze
- Gauge Sensor Material Bronze
- Gauge Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Calibration Certificate Included No
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?