100 ft. Yellow Polyethylene Tubing, 5/8" Outside Dia., 1/2" Inside Dia.
- Item # 2LZL7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PE58AY
- Catalog Page # 2903
- UNSPSC # 31231313
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
LLDPE • Hardness: Shore A93Color tubing also meets CFR 21.Polyethylene Tubing • Temp. range: -50° to 140°FResists stress cracking caused by chemicals, soaps, solvents, and oils. For food processing, pneumatic, water line, drain line, laboratory, and process control plant applications.FDA Approved.
- Item Tubing
- Tube Material Polyethylene
- Tube Hardness Shore A: 93, Shore D: 45
- Inside Dia. 1/2"
- Outside Dia. 5/8"
- Wall Thickness 1/16"
- Max. Pressure 100 psi
- Tube Length 100 ft.
- Tube Color Yellow
- Tube Bend Radius 5"
- Type Linear Low Density
- Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Standards FDA
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?