100 ft. Self Regulating Heating Cable Kit, Dry, Max. Circuit Length 250 ft., 120VAC
- Item # 13R074
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 13R074
- Catalog Page # 3066
- UNSPSC # 26121601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Self Regulating Heating Cable Kit
- Mounting Location Dry
- Cable Length 100 ft.
- Max. Circuit Length 250 ft.
- Heater Voltage 120VAC
- Watts per Foot @ 40F 4
- Amps per Foot @ 40F 0.030
- Watts per Cable @ 40F 400
- Amps per Cable @ 40F 2.5
- Watts On Metal 300
- Watts On Plastic 300
- Number of Conductors 3
- Plug Type GFCI
- Features Automatically Adjust Heat Output
- For Use With Water Pipe System, Plastic or Metal Pipes Up to 8" Dia.
- Standards UL515,UL1588,IEEE515.IEEE515.1 and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 130-03
- Includes (1) Roll of Cable, (2) 13R088 Power Connection Kits, (1) 13R090 Splice/Tee Kit, (1) 13R091 Roll of Tape/Labels
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6E896RAYCHEM
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.