100 ft. FEP Lined Polyethylene/FEP Tubing, 1/4" Outside Dia., 11/64" Inside Dia.
- Item # 2LZN6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FP06N40P0B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31231313
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
FEP-Lined Polyethylene Tubing • Temp. range: -25° to 180°F Hardness: Shore D43 White color 100-ft. lengthCombines the benefits of FEP tubing with the flexibility of low-density polyethylene tubing. Liner will not alter the chemical composition of water samples. Suitable for potable liquid, as well as chemical and paint transfer.FDA CFR 21 compliant.
- Item Tubing
- Tube Material Polyethylene/FEP
- Tube Hardness Shore D: 43
- Inside Dia. 11/64"
- Outside Dia. 1/4"
- Wall Thickness 0.010"
- Max. Pressure 80 psi @ 70 Degrees F
- Tube Length 100 ft.
- Tube Color White
- Tube Bend Radius 1-1/2"
- Type FEP Lined
- Tensile Strength 3000 psi
- Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Standards FDA CFR21
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?