#10-32 x 1-1/4", Vented, Socket Head Cap Screw, 18-8, Stainless Steel, Plain Finish, 5PK
- Item # 1GB41
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1GB41
- Catalog Page # 2113
- UNSPSC # 31161518
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Vented Socket Head Cap Screw
- Screw Style Socket Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Screw Head Type Vented
- Basic Material Stainless Steel
- Material Grade 18-8
- Dia./Thread Size #10-32
- Length 1-1/4"
- Fastener Finish Plain
- Fastener Thread Type UNF (Fine)
- Class 3A
- Drive Type Hex Socket
- Drive Size 5/32"
- Thread Style Partially Threaded
- Thread Direction Right Hand
- Thread Length 7/8"
- Head Height 0.190"
- Thread Dia. #10
- Vented Hole Size 0.046"
- Head Dia. 0.312"
- Temp. Range 250 Degrees F
- Rockwell Hardness B70 to B95
- Min. Tensile Strength 80,000 psi
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.3
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 1GB42GRAINGER APPROVED
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.