1" Check Valve, Archetype: Single, Inline Swing, FNPT x FNPT
- Item # 10F324
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10F324
- Catalog Page # 2898
- UNSPSC # 40141634
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Check Valves Check Valve
- Archetype - Valves Single
- Design - Check Valves Inline Swing
- Body Material - Valves Brass
- Pipe or Tube Size - Check Valves 1"
- Connection Type - Check Valves FNPT x FNPT
- Cracking Pressure - Check Valves 0.750 to 1.000 psi
- Mounting Orientation - Check Valves Horizontal, Vertical
- Seal Material - Check Valves Brass
- Max. Temp. - Valves 180 Degrees F
- Min. Temp. - Valves -20 Degrees F
- Max. Water Pressure - Valves 200 psi
- Max. Steam Pressure - Valves 125 psi WSP
- Seat Material - Check Valves Brass
- Flow - Valves 31.00 gpm
- Full Flow - Valves Yes
- Application - Valves General Purpose
- Length 2-27/32"
- Cap to Inlet Center 1-5/8"
- Hex Size 1-17/32"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.