1/4HP Progressive Cavity Polypropylene Battery Operated Drum Pump, 12 GPM
- Item # 49XY66
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 12V-Trans
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Operated Drum Pump
- Voltage 12VDC
- Phase 1
- HP 1/4
- Motor RPM 2600
- Motor Enclosure Open Drip Proof
- Motor Type Electric DC
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, 304 Stainless Steel, Santoprene, Viton
- Discharge Tubing Material PVC
- Hose Material PVC
- Piston Material Polypropylene
- For Use With Oils, Light Detergents
- GPM 12
- Max. Pressure 15 psi
- Max. Viscosity 900 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil 9
- Max. GPM for Water 12
- Inlet Size 2" or 1" FNPT
- Outlet Size 1" FNPT
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1-5/16"
- Discharge Tube Length 5 ft.
- Hose Length 5 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 36"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-5/16"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size 1"
- Suction Tube Type Progressive Cavity
- Length 14"
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Threaded
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Adapter Dia. 1"
- DEF Compatible Yes
- Agency Compliance EPA 165.45
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Motor, Alligator Clips
- Discharge Size FPT (In.) 1
- Duty Intermittent
- Full Load Amps 20.0
- Height 7"
- Hose Inside Dia. 1"
- Max. Head 10 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Min. Length 6"
- Self-Priming Yes
- Suction Tube Material PVC
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Width 7-1/2"
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.