1/2" Black Steel Nipple, 11" Overall Pipe Length, Threaded on Both Ends, Welded, Pipe Schedule 80
- Item # 1XKY9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 40415GR
- Catalog Page # 2769
- UNSPSC # 40142318
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Black Steel Schedule 80 Welded Pipe Nipples • Max. pressure: 300 psi WOG at 550°FExtra-heavy nipples handle higher pressures and more rugged service. NPT threads. For use in air, water, oil, and gas applications.Maximum pressure in accordance with ASME B31.3 Process Piping Code. Meet ANSI/ASME B1.20.1 and ASTM A-53, A733.Note: Nipples must be used with properly rated fittings.
- Item Nipple
- Pipe Connection Type Threaded on Both Ends
- Pipe Type Pipe Nipple
- Pipe Schedule 80
- Seamless/Welded Welded
- Material - Pipe Black Steel
- Pipe Weld Type Electric Resistance Weld
- Pipe Size - Nominal 1/2"
- Overall Pipe Length 11"
- Pipe Thread Type MNPT x MNPT
- Max. Pressure 3006 psi @ 650 Degrees F
- Max. Steam Pressure 3006 psi WSP @ 650 Degrees F
- Wall Thickness 9/64"
- Inside Dia. 35/64"
- Outside Dia. 27/32"
- Standards ASTM A53, ASTM A733, and ASME B1.20.1
- Metal Detectable Yes
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?