1-1/4" x 12" Red Brass Nipple, Pipe Nipple
- Item# 4DRR9
- Mfr. Model# 4DRR9
- Catalog Page# 2847
- UNSPSC# 40142318
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Nipple
- Pipe Connection Type Threaded on Both Ends
- Pipe Type Pipe Nipple
- Pipe Schedule 80
- Pipe Size (Nominal) 1-1/4"
- Overall Pipe Length 12"
- Material (Pipe) Red Brass
- Pipe Thread Type MNPT x MNPT
- Outside Dia. 1-2/3"
- Temp. Range - 20 To 400 Degrees F
- Pressure (PSI) 250
- Standards ASTM B43, NSF 61, NSF 372
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.