1-1/2" General Purpose Compound Gauge, 30 to 0 to 30 In. Hg/psi
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Compound Gauge
- Gauge Application General Purpose
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 1-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/8"
- Gauge Connection Location Center Back
- Gauge Primary Range Units In. Hg/psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 30 to 0 to 30
- Gauge Secondary Range Units kPa/kPa
- Gauge Secondary Range Values -100 to 0 to 200
- Gauge Accuracy +/-3-2-3%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Compound Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Liquid Filled Yes
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 2/1
- Gauge Case Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Gauge Case Color Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Socket Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Sensor Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Gauge Lens Material Acrylic
- Gauge Filled With Glycerin
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Calibration Certificate Included No
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4FMT1GRAINGER APPROVED
Web Price $34.48 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.