Handheld Paint Sprayer,32 oz.,0.12 gpm
- Item # 21YR30
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 16N657
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31211908
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Item Handheld Paint Sprayer
- Capacity 32 oz.
- Max. Flow 0.12 gpm
- Speed Variable
- Spray Pattern Up to 10"
- Voltage 20VAC
- Features Delivers Same Pro Quality Finish As Graco's Professional Airless Sprayers, Sprays Material As Designed By The Paint Manufacturer - No Thinning Required, Consistent, Even Spray Pattern for One Pass Coverage, Procontrol Achieve The Best Spray Finish with Thin and Thick Materials By Simply Adjusting The Pressure, Expands The Type of Jobs That Can Be Sprayed with A Wider Range of Materials, More Control and Reduced Overspray At Lower Fluid Pressure, Graduated Procontrol Label Allows Repeatable Settings for Common Applications,Tilt,N,Spray Pendulum Suction Tube, Full Range of Motion of Spraying Up and Down without Losing Prime, Suction Tube Swings Freely to Evacuate Virtually All of The Material From The Cup, Fully Repairable, Ability to Replace All Parts of The Sprayer with Simple, Modular Components to Extend The Life of The Sprayer, Powerful 20V Lithium Ion Battery Packs,Exclusive Reliable High Performance Battery Pack Delivers Maximum Pump Performance, Able to Spray Up to 1 gal. with Each Battery Charge, Allows for Ultimate Portability - An Airless Sprayer In The Palm of Your Hand, Pump Armor Storage/Start Up tool Protects Pump From Corrosion, Clears Intake Valve At Startup to Provide Reliable Priming Every Time, Durable All In One Storage Case Protects All Components Inside
- Includes (1) TrueCoat Pro II Cordless Airless Sprayer, (1)TrueCoat Reversible Tip, (2) 20V Lithium-Ion Power Pack Batteries, (1) Lithium-Ion Battery Charger, (1) 32 oz. Cup with Cover, (5) Cup Liners, (1) Pump Armor Storage/Start-up Tool, (1) Instructional DVD, (1) Sprayer Storage Case
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General