Men's Work Shoes, Plain Toe Type, Polyurethane Upper Material, Black, Size 8
- Item # 22M755
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # G1120-8W
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G5175
- UNSPSC # 46181605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
These safety shoes feature an easy-care leather upper, a moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining with a removable EVA cushion insert, a sponge rubber heel wedge, and a Sure Grip Plus rubber bottom with an EVA cushion midsole.
- Item Work Shoes
- Toe Type Plain
- Gender Men's
- Size 8
- Footwear Width W
- Insulated No
- Waterproof No
- Color Black
- Footwear Closure Type Lace Up
- Liner Material Tailex
- Shank Material Nylon
- Midsole Material EVA
- Outsole Material Rubber
- Footwear Sole Pattern Siped
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Best
- Chemical Resisting Sole Yes
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Non-Marking Sole No
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated No
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole Yes
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Wide Toe Cap No
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System EVA
- Non Metallic Upper No
- Max. Heat Rating Not Rated
- Footwear Construction Type Cement
- Heel Height Less Than 1/2"
- Footwear Shank Type Plastic
- Upper Boot Material All Leather
- Upper Material Description All Leather
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily 0.58
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.89
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.86
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.72
- Style Number 1120
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75
- CSA Footwear Standard Not Specified
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions