Turbine 3 Male Spigot Electronic Flowmeter, PVC, 40 to 400 gpm
- Item # 6XGN4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TM300
- Catalog Page # 2676
- UNSPSC # 41112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Flowmeter
- Flowmeter Product Group Electronic Flowmeter
- Connection Size 3"
- Connection Type Spigot
- Fluid Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Wetted Materials Acetal, Ferrite, PVC, PEEK, Stainless Steel
- Max. Pressure 225 psi
- Flow Range 40 to 400 gpm
- Max. Viscosity 530 SSU
- Flow Material Water
- Type Turbine
- Housing Material PVC
- Flow Range @ GPH 2400 to 24000
- Flow Range (GPM) 40 to 400
- Flow Range (LPM) 151 to 1514
- Accuracy (%) +/-3.0
- Length (In.) 11-1/2
- Rotor Type Acetal
- Display Units gal., cu. ft., cu. M, L
- Display Type Standard LC Display
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.