Turbine 3/4 FNPT Electronic Flowmeter, Stainless Steel, 2 to 20 gpm
- Item # 1XPR8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # G2S07N09GMA
- Catalog Page # 2677
- UNSPSC # 41111931
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Flowmeter
- Flowmeter Product Group Electronic Flowmeter
- Connection Size 3/4"
- Connection Type FNPT
- Fluid Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Wetted Materials 316 Stainless Steel, Ceramic, PVDF, Tungsten Carbide
- Max. Pressure 1500 psi
- Flow Range 2 to 20 gpm
- Max. Viscosity 530 SSU
- Flow Material Water, Oil, Chemicals, Petroleum Products, Fuels, Lubricants
- Type Turbine
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Accuracy (%) +/-1.0
- Frequency Range (Hz) 37 to 370
- Sensor Type Magnetic
- Rotor Type PVDF
- Display Type Standard LC Display
- Power Requirement 2 Lithium Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.