Turbine, For Gas, Diesel Or Kerosene 1 FNPT Flowmeter, Aluminum, 3 to 30 gpm
- Item# 1YEF6
- Mfr. Model# 01A31GM
- Catalog Page# 3335
- UNSPSC# 41111931
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flowmeter
- Type Turbine, For Gas, Diesel Or Kerosene
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Fitting Size (In.) 1
- Flow Material Petroleum Products, Fuels, Lubricants
- Fitting Type FNPT
- Accuracy (%) +/-5
- Wetted Materials Aluminum, 304 SS, Nylon, Tungsten Carbide, Ceramic
- Pressure Rating (PSI) 300
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. F) 14 to 130
- Max. Viscosity 5cP
- Sensor Type Magnetic
- Rotor Type Nylon
- Display Units Gallon
- Display Type Standard LC Display
- Flow Range 3 to 30 gpm
- Repeatability 0.50%
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. C) 0 to 60
- Ambient Temperature 14 to 130 Degrees F
- Strainer 55 Mesh
- Agency Compliance CE
- Includes 2 AAA Batteries, 3/4" Reducer Bushings
- Power Requirement AAA Batteries (2)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.