Turbine 3/4 FNPT Flowmeter, Stainless Steel, 2 to 20 gpm
- Item# 1XPR8
- Mfr. Model# G2S07N09GMA
- Catalog Page# 3336
- UNSPSC# 41111931
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flowmeter
- Type Turbine
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Fitting Size (In.) 3/4
- Flow Material Water, Oil, Chemicals, Petroleum Products, Fuels, Lubricants
- Fitting Type FNPT
- Accuracy (%) +/-1.0
- Wetted Materials 316 SS, PVDF, Ceramic, Tungsten Carbide
- Pressure Rating (PSI) 1500
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. F) 14 to 140
- Max. Viscosity 100cP
- Frequency Range (Hz) 37 to 370
- Sensor Type Magnetic
- Rotor Type PVDF
- Display Type Standard LC Display
- Flow Range 2 to 20 gpm
- Repeatability 0.10%
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. C) -10 to 160
- Ambient Temperature 14 to 140 Degrees F
- Typical K Factor 1100 Pulses Per Gallon
- Strainer 55 Mesh
- Agency Compliance FM, CUL, CE, EX, ATEX
- Includes 2 Lithium Batteries
- Power Requirement 2 Lithium Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.