4 to 20 gpm Mechanical Mechanical Flowmeter
- Item# 13K551
- Mfr. Model# FM-200-L6N
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mechanical Flowmeter
- Flowmeter Product Group Mechanical Flowmeter
- For Pipe Size 3/4"
- Connection Size 3/4"
- Connection Type FNPT
- Fluid Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 125 Degrees F
- Wetted Materials Aluminum, PBT, Polyester, 303 Stainless Steel
- Max. Pressure 50 psi
- Flow Range 4 to 20 gpm
- Max. Viscosity 44 SSU
- Flow Material Gasoline (Alcohol Blends up to E15), Diesel Fuel (Biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- Type Mechanical
- GPM Max. 20
- Max. Temp. (F) 125
- Length (In.) 5-13/16"
- Width (In.) 5-1/4"
- Height (In.) 4-1/2
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Fitting Aluminum
- Chamber Material PBT Polyestester
- Seal Material Nitrile
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Accuracy (%) +/- 2
- Display Mechancial Register
- Resetable Cumulative Totalizer 9, 999L in 1/10L increments
- Master Totalizer 999,999L
- Pressure Drop - 100% Flow (PSI) 10.00 psi
- Pressure Drop - 50% Flow (PSI) 5.00 psi
- Temp. 125 Degrees F
- Thread NPT
- Application Mechancial Nutating Disc Flow Meter for Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (Biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- Agency Compliance UL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.