4 to 20 gpm Mechanical Flowmeter
- Item# 13K550
- Mfr. Model# FM-200-G6N
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flowmeter
- Type Mechanical
- GPM Max. 20
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 50
- Connection Size (In.) 3/4 MNPT
- Max. Temp. (F) 125
- Length (In.) 5-13/16
- Width (In.) 5-1/4
- Height (In.) 4-1/2
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Fitting Aluminum
- Chamber Material PBT Polyestester
- Seal Material Nitrile
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Flow Range @ GPM of Water 4 to 20
- Flow Range 4 to 20 gpm
- Accuracy (%) +/- 2
- Display Mechancial Register
- Resetable Cumulative Totalizer 999.9 Gallons in 1/10 Gallon Increments
- Master Totalizer 9,999.9 gal.
- Flow Material Gasoline (Alcohol Blends up to E15), Diesel Fuel (Biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- Flow Range (GPM) 4 to 20
- Flow Range (LPM) 15 to 75
- Max. Viscosity Combustible DiÃ©sel
- Pressure Drop - 100% Flow (PSI) 10
- Pressure Drop - 50% Flow (PSI) 5
- Temp. 125
- Thread NPT
- Application Mechancial Nutating Disc Flow Meter for Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (Biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- Agency Compliance UL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 Years
- For Pipe Size 3/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.