2 HP Grinder Pump, Cap Start Motor, 101 ft. Max Head, Buna-N, Silicon Carbide, Stainless Steel Shaf
- Item # 4NE67
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RGS2012
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grinder Pump
- Pump HP 2
- Voltage - Pumps 208/230VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Discharge NPT 1-1/4" F
- Max. Head - Pumps 101 ft.
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Bronze
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Buna-N, Silicon Carbide, Stainless Steel
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Float
- Max. Diameter Solids 3"
- Height 18-1/2"
- Diameter 11.25"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 42
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 38
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 30
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 24
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Pump RPM 3450
- Motor Type Cap Start
- Bearing Type Ball/Ball
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 42
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 39
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 35
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 15
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Duty Continuous
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Yr.
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 38
- GPM of Water @ 55 Ft. of Head 36
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60Hz
- Length 11.25"
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 24"
- Off Point 6.5
- On Point 18
- Item - Grinder Pumps Grinder Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.