2 HP Grinder Pump, Cap Start Motor, 101 ft.Max. Head, Stainless Steel, Buna N, Silicon Carbide Shaft
- Item# 4NE67
- Mfr. Model# RGS2012
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grinder Pump
- HP 2
- Voltage 208/230
- Amps 15
- Height 18-1/2"
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Discharge NPT 1-1/4"
- Shaft Seal Stainless Steel, Buna N, Silicon Carbide
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 42
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 38
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 30
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 24
- Max. Head 101 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Phase 1
- Max. Dia. Solids 3"
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type Cap Start
- Bearing Type Ball/Ball
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Base Material Cast Iron
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 42
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 39
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 35
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 15
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Off Point 6.5
- On Point 18
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.