Stainless Steel 5 HP Constant Pressure Booster System, 1 Phase, 230 Voltage
- Item # 48GP38
- Mfr. Model # 5AVN32MS1J2K2
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Constant Pressure Booster System
- HP 5
- Voltage 230
- Phase 1
- Amps 13
- Hz 60
- Motor RPM 3500
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating 40 Degrees C
- Duty Continuous
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Inlet 1-1/2"
- Outlet 1-1/4"
- Stages 2
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Type Closed
- Seal Material Carbon/Ceramic/Rubber
- Max. Liquid Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Agency Compliance NSF, CSA, UL
- Includes Pump Controller
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Installation Position Horizontal
- Max. Pressure 100 psi
- Motor Type AC
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.