208 to 240/480VAC Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled Centrifugal Pump, 3-Phase, 2" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 52TW80
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3ST1G9C4
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- High Flow Pump Type Centrifugal Pump
- HP - Pumps 2
- Voltage - Pumps 208 to 240/480VAC
- Phase - Pumps 3
- Housing Material - Pumps Stainless Steel
- Inlet Size - Pumps 2" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 128 psi
- Max. Head 70 ft.
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 84 to 104 gpm @ 60 to 52.5 ft.
- Amps 6.6-6.4/3.2
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Silicon Carbide, Viton(R), Stainless Steel
- Length 17"
- Width 8-1/8"
- Height 9"
- Motor RPM 3500
- Hz 60
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Wetted Materials 316 Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F
- Max. Case Pressure 125 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 56J
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.