Constant Pressure Booster System with Pump Controller, Tank, 1 HP, 1" NPT Inlet, 1" NPT Outlet
- Item # 48GP50
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1151AB21HM04
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Constant Pressure Booster Pumps Constant Pressure Booster System
- Includes - Constant Pressure Booster Pumps Pump Controller,Tank
- HP - Pumps 1
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Max. PSI Boost @ 0-10 GPM 35
- Max. PSI Boost @ 10-20 GPM Not Rated
- Max. PSI Boost @ 20-30 GPM Not Rated
- Tank (Gal.) - Pumps 2
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 100 psi
- Number of Stages - Pumps 4
- Self-Priming No
- Max. Temp - Pumps 250 Degrees F
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Duty - Pumps Continuous
- Housing Material - Pumps 316 Stainless Steel
- Amps 3
- Hz 60
- Motor RPM 3500
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating 40 Degrees C
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Type Closed
- Seal Material Carbon/Ceramic/Rubber
- Suction Lift 20 ft.
- Agency Compliance NSF, CSA, UL
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Bearing Type Ball
- Installation Position Horizontal
- Max. Pressure 100 psi
- NEMA Rating - Pumps 3R
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.