1/2 HP Submersible Effluent Pump, Operation Type: Manual, Switch Type: None
- Item# 2NUZ8
- Mfr. Model# WE0511H
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Effluent Pump
- HP 1/2
- Switch Type None
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Voltage 115V
- Amps 14.5
- Height 16"
- Diameter 11-3/4"
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Shaft Seal Stainless Steel, Buna-N, Silicon Carbide
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 78
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 11
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 34
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 56
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 30
- Max. Head 46 ft.
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 16
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Phase 1
- Motor RPM 3450
- Thermal Protection Thermal Protection
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Type Oil Filled Capacitor Start
- Bearing Type BALL
- Agency Compliance UL 778, CSA C22.2 108
- Includes 1-1/2" FNPT Flange
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.