5 HP Centrifugal Pump, 3 Phase, 208-230/460 Voltage, 316 Stainless Steel Housing Material
- Item# 6NZP2
- Mfr. Model# 2ST1J5G4
- Catalog Page# 3295
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 5
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Amps 13.7-13.0/6.5
- Hz 60
- Duty Continuous
- Inlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet 1-1/4" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Wetted Materials AISI 316 Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Housing Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Silicon Carbide, Viton And Stainless Steel
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Closed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Port Rotation 9
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Head 132 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Height 8-3/4"
- Length 20"
- Width 8-1/8"
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 116
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 104
- GPM of Water @ 110 Ft. of Head 88
- GPM of Water @ 120 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 130 Ft. of Head 40
- Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3500
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
- GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY NPE Series Tech Specs
- GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY NPE Series Sell Sheet
- GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY NPE Series Repair Parts List
- GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY NPE Series Operating Manual
- GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY Model NPE F Engineering Data
- GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY Model NPE Engineering Data
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.