Centrifugal Pump Inlet Size
- Item # 6NZP2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2ST1J5G4
- Catalog Page # 2695
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY
208 to 240/480VAC Straight Center Discharge Pump, 3-Phase, 1-1/2" NPT Inlet Size
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Amps 13.7-13.0/6.5
- Hz 60
- Duty Continuous
- Wetted Materials AISI 316 Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Silicon Carbide, Viton And Stainless Steel
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Closed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Port Rotation 9
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Head 132 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F
- Height 8-3/4"
- Length 20"
- Width 8-1/8"
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 116
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 104
- GPM of Water @ 110 Ft. of Head 88
- GPM of Water @ 120 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 130 Ft. of Head 40
- Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3500
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
- GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY NPE Series Tech Specs
- GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY NPE Series Sell Sheet
- GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY NPE Series Repair Parts List
- GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY NPE Series Operating Manual
- GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY Model NPE F Engineering Data
- GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY Model NPE Engineering Data
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 52XG32GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY